I gotta go Prom

วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 14 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2554
They wonder whether they go to a party this year? If you have a fence, of these options. There are many schools of thought here. The most important answer is that it takes into account your personal feelings. What was, in reality it is only with my friends! Here are the last to see what is best for you.I have the date and love at the meeting. Super! For it.I date, and they are just friends. I do not want to bring the person concerned. And will be out on the day of your dreams. I would suggest that it is clear, and sometimes at night, there is to relax and "dance experience" (not necessarily related to each other). There are many expectations that come to dance. Clearly not friendly way.I want to dance with somebody, but to go no date. Here I would say, in bold type. Ask you something, even if they are just friends. Your friend can play together. Again, make sure that clear expectations (ie, just friends, and you want to experience dancing with a friend). They can easily find school friends and potential dates. The pressure can also off.I do not want to take the ball and do not want to go to the effort and expectations at this time. No problem. Go with a group of friends. The establishment of a dinner before the game. They danced together. Do not take everything too seriously. You can change the rules, and people respect him. Otherwise, you will probably want more fun than a person who is more dancing around his THEIRS.I go to a specific person, but I dared not ask. This is a very common scenario. My advice is out there! But be prepared for rejection, in this case. Think about the worst thing that can happen - one person says "no". OK. Specifies the starting point. A few shots to the ego, but nothing catastrophic. If you can not digest this idea, and even try to be very good. Who knows, maybe go to a good surprised.I, but you can afford it. Prom is exactly what we do. Borrow a dress (or suit). Jump to cheaper local pub for lunch. People smile at the sight! Do not worry about all the packages. When friends or mom and dad a little honest fun photos. A grocery store and a link to the flowers instead of paying for bras, or translated into the official. Or bypass part of the package. Find a way to avoid the typical cost. Most of the dances is not true, the costs of traditional way.In my heart are connected, I do not know. OK, ignore it easy. But a word of warning - try to imagine 10 years. I wish you had done? If the answer is no, you have a solution.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น