Going Diving school on Holidays

วันจันทร์ที่ 30 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Many people take the first round of Diving school on holiday, no doubt, especially in the sea and the cold is very interesting and representative of the lease was an immersion experience to offer, such as holidays are better than the first experience I had with a This trip was very dangerous and not what I recommend hiring a partner or a beginner. The biggest problem is that people do not know what to information provided before this.Now experience of trial and error I have a very experienced diver may have to take a short break ideas for a potentially dangerous impression. First, check that most of them are the diving school to be very surprised if these questions, but also glad that in the interest of safety. Diving and teachers must be prepared to his books, diving experiences, their personal history, education, and establish the quality of workers to demonstrate in a diving school. The last time I was in Egypt, I made a point to as much information on the diving course, was the first concern is the safety and front.Your what I'm trying to get the certificate and the regulatory measures cylindrical view, BCD quality equipment personnel.In questions about the significance of oxygen-02 and trained in diving accidents and the importance of curves in a position to handle rapid increase to 02 formed the chances of recovery. For a long time, I was not aware, diving and holiday life is very valuable to all schools a good break and 02 people never really dive without training. It is important, the need to manage your sessions in the pool to be understood on Sunday to ensure a proper 0-ring and the cylinder valve is the right way, for example, "Air and Nitrox dive, but should be able his focus groups often refer to themselves as Divemaster this.When and to ensure that the cylinders of the BCD are connected at the right height so that the valve connects the head and at least strong enough to slide BCD.Diving days is often seen as something considered "winding, and often is the" restricted procedure, because we all want to dive safely and enjoy the experience. I saw that first jump is explained to me that there is a purge button on the controller before, and, because of my experience, "I had to swallow the sea water It would help if he knew he could out of the water by the regulator to be separated. It's safer for me, but I was afraid to dive training learn training.My is very cold pools and caves, and port part of the River Mersey, and not just blue, but the sea conditions are very good, I am convinced that the Rescue divers do, and the first aid.This may be able to the difference between the lower cover. If you consider experience diving on holiday safety first and ask questions and get a good understanding of the equipment and training before they put in the hands of your life .

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น