Diving Lanzarote - Portal for a New World

วันศุกร์ที่ 6 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2554
I have just returned from a week in Lanzarote, where I even my first dive computer! I was also fortunate to have a good teacher who seemed to me through my PADI Discover Scuba Diving certification.I get was a bit "nervous about diving, at least. Now I'm a good swimmer, swam in schools in the UK but from some reason I've always been a little "fear of the sea, and still do not know why. Perhaps part of the unknown and what beneath.When "was said to an instructor than to immerse them both (my friend and I) decided a little" fear, if not a little fear. Ultimately, it was done something I had not done before, but something mysterious, because we give go.The fantastic teacher wanted relief from the problems and directly to questions about techniques to combine the interest. It was not before focusing on what we were told to do a long time, and for a moment, our fears hold.We diving vest, tank repair and administrative rules and squid properly connected. Once this is done, we had to control breathing. Easy! At least on earth anyway. Then he went out and changed our bathing suits, wet suits.It Join it was time for a boat to take us to the top of the selected team dive.We take (seriously) that the way to the boat. At that moment everything seemed to go well. We ran into the water when all sites on the coast of Playa Blanca. It was a beautiful day blue skies and 27 degrees. nothing wrong, no! When we the dive site, near the border Timanfaya Palace Hotel approached Slow Boat, the team started with the ship at anchor, not far from the beach. Then they were reality. It was time to dive in the nerves and began to flow again! We have information about the exercises that were involved and we had received to hit this part of the PADI. Before I knew it sat on the sidelines, fins and mask are waiting for the boat back into the water. Without much that I returned, blowing the jacket and then dipped in cold water, quickly make your way through the surface and anchored Buoy.It I was a little "getting used to breathing water, breathing through the mouth and are based only, but at the end about 4 shallow dives that I have a fund rebound was only 7 feet, but seemed much more! If the merits of the event was fantastic. "colors and different species of fish was incredible. When I use the depth and breath control as well as some "OK", the teacher gave a short swim to the west. What does this. At some point, also noted Barracuda.We were under water for about 30-40 minutes, but it seemed much faster. Unbelievable how time flies when you're under fun.I definitely for anyone who has not yet tried or recommend breathe fear of the sea and under water. The best way to overcome your fears directly with the director, you should do it! So now I've spent the first part of the PADI, I think the next step. "I have to do in Lanzarote? Of course I have to do 12 months to have it .

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น