Golf ball diver

วันอังคารที่ 14 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2554


The company has over sixty footerThe warned me that the lakes of course, a little "darker and deeper than most, as Seen in the process of excavation work to build sand to a community around retirement. Check the box, some" were nervous, because I had the courage, appeared very deep lakes. I wrote a first lake, it was not so bad, only five feet deep. The water was very dark, and have been warned. The lake is full of sharp rocks and rough, so I had to be very slow. On a scale of 1-10, the course was new in terms unfriendly to the poor water quality. But it's great when I was a black ponds peppered with terms of many obstacles. I got my first dive, without realizing that it is a working day following its arrival in all fear. The second largest lake fired three bullets with the amount of water between the tee and out of the house filled, regardless of their lost, fell into the water. I went into the sea to my surprise, the visibility was very good! Golf course pond, yes. I've seen in a long table strewn with rocks and debris. I thought, wow, this is a lake as poor visibility. I decided to want to climb before the summit, rocks, many balloons to express, in which a large margin from the top to make it mildly. Within ten minutes I had a bag full of balls into the top eight. So I thought that if the summit is so good at the bottom would be a surprise. How can I glided along the beach, I realized that was similar to black when it came I thought the money. The water was twenty feet deep. Well, the fear of approaching a majority black area, I knew he was black because he was right on the edge of the vertical. I got up without looking like I'll try the depth, which was rate it! I had a golf ball and I saw her in the fall ..Which disappeared after a few seconds. It began to be funny, I saw what looked like hell. I walked along the edge of the collapse was an attempt, or perhaps only then, maybe there is a way to do this without a single blow. No question is a simple drop! I knew that if things do not go after the money in the number of balls, there to be lost. So I decided to jump, how deep the pond is actually a golf course! I pushed the edge to avoid that the wall of the landing. First of all I see is black, black as tar. The water was cold, fall into the pit, I know about thirty seconds, I felt like an hour! I fell on the muddy floor sit a few seconds to catch me. Time for a quick check, because I thought there were around thousands of golf balls. The next step was to find a wall of this thing, so I knew that the disc has been lost in the middle. This pond is deep as hell, I knew that my flight was very fast and blow up the risks can be very dangerous. I could damage or embolism in my lung. It was not a pleasant place. I know I move anything, he looked at the wall. It turned out that I was very close, just a few yards from me. So I keep a hand touching the wall at any time decide to lose, even if it moves slowly, it was a good idea. I like golf balls that filled in my apron, have accumulated rapidly. Then, suddenly, something in my head. I heard and felt, I realized that was really the boss! Great now I know I have to know how many tons of loose stones, which hangs over the whole body. I knew how to the edge of the counter or two I was three feet from the subject to pursue. If you loosen or fall will never leave. It was for me! Money is not worth the pond as dangerous as this. Then he sat down and wanted me to my apron was full. I walked for about fifteen minutes now imagine without this depth


0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น